At 1:23 PM -0400 4/27/06, David Laakso wrote:

>>>On 06/04/27 08:55 (GMT-0400) tedd apparently typed:
>>Okay, what would be a good maximum width measurement (in pixels)?
>>
>>Thanks.
>>
>>tedd
>>
>I prefer 780 min with 1200 max  feeding same to the 'evil one' with
>'ie expressions." Felix will, I hope, provide the method he feels is
>best. I believe all three of us have the same goal, although our
>method of achieving it is different. It is good to have  more than
>one opinion. It is our users who ultimately determine which opinion
>is best; and, therein, the dilemma.
>David

Yes, and here's one more consideration -- what zoom level (1-10) is
considered 100% on a Mac?

I wrote a sci fi story one time about a person who was lost in time
and couldn't figure out where the present was -- that's how I am with
zoom levels on my Mac. What does the rest of the world see by default?

tedd