I have a strange problem I have never seen before. I have two floated
elements inside another floated element. The two in question are floated
left and right with widths of 48% - effectively giving me two columns, one
thing on the left, one thing on the right.

The problem is in Firefox, the right floated element is being forced to a
100% width, even though the class specifies 48%. It works fine in IE
strangely enough.

The page in question can be seen at:

http://www.pixelmech.com/rev/test.html

The CSS is inline. The class/element in question is .float-left-half inside
the #help-titlebar.

Any help is appreciated. Currently I'm locally overriding the width inline
to fix it, but that is highly undesireable...

Thanks

Tom