[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm new to the list and looking for help with a problem I'm having
> with my site in Internet Explorer.

Welcome to the list.

> http://www.patiastephens.com/

> I think it's a float bug, but I have been struggling with it for a
> few days and can't figure out where I'm going wrong.

No float bug. It is one of those /easy-to-make/ 'code bugs':-)

IE/win is unable to recover from this...

h2{ font-family: "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
            /*    " <----- start quote and no end quote - just delete */

...so all following styles are ignored.

The CSS validator does pick up that 'code bug' - as a 'Parse Error'...
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.patiastephens.com%2F&usermedium=all>
...so you could have saved some debugging time.

Comment: that HTML 4.01 source-code has too many errors, according to
the validator...
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.patiastephens.com%2F>
You should try to clean it up a bit.

regards