Christine Ce wrote:
> On 6/23/06, Philippe Wittenbergh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Yes, it works more or less.
>> You have a horizontal scroll bar on that page, caused by the absolute
>> positioning of the pop up (esp the 'right:0'). It is a well known bug
>> [1].
>>

>  Thanks for that, I will check on that bug.
>
> There are some font-sizing issues as well.
>

> Font-sizing issues?  Please tell me more...

RE: <http://www.wuongean.com/beta/index.htm>
Can't speak for Philippe, but I see it as a usability, accessibility,
font-size nightmare all rolled in one :-P . I do do not know what the
fix is.
One /solution/ would be to ditch the cat and mouse pop-up. Set the stuff
in a text list adjacent to the rodent. Set font-size 100% on the body
declaration(ie font re-size bug)so the fonts don't go totally goofy on
zoom. Declare /no/ font-size on the selector that controls that list
text(so that it inherits default instead of mousetype). Make sure the
fonts in the list do not draw a horizontal scroll bar at 150% zoom.

> PLEASE, validate your markup before submitting for a check.

>> Is definitively *not* valid html.
>>

> Yes sorry about that, have fixed it and it now validates.
>

> Thank you also to everyone else who took the time to have a look and reply.
> Much appreciated.
>
> Christine

Best,
~dL