Hi,

I'm redeveloping my forum & I just hit a strange behaviour I can't
explain.
Most strangely - on the live server it's BAD, but locally its OK - im
presuming this has to be caching issue.

Can someone with safari & FF please confirm?

http://www.thethebootleg.co.uk/thethe/dev/viewposts.php?pg=1&topic=1346

The footer (green bar) should sit at the bottom of the page - in my
FF its fine, but in Safari LIVE, its jumping up a few 100 pixels.
Locally, its the same as FF, sitting neatly at the bottom.

.. am I going crazy?

Normally this behaviour would be due to floated images with no height
- but I'm sure thats not the case here...

Many thanks
Riquez

PS: I'm using Safari 2.0.4 (latest) & FF 1.5.0.4