On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 15:52 +0200, Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:

> The /italic bug/...
> <http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/italicbug-ie.html>
> ...gets triggered by the blockquotes in that page, and I think that's
> part of your problem.

Thanks Georg!

Unfortunately that doesn't solve the problem I originally posted about
but it *does* solve another problem that was pointed out to me in a
personal email. On the home page, and only the home page, setting the
font-size to largest made the sidebar drop below the main content (which
is floated left). I couldn't work out why this was happening until you
pointed me at the italic bug. So thank you again.

Sadly I'm still seeing this weird border thing. I think I'll post a
follow-up with a screenshot to make things clearer.

Best, Darren