On 9/13/06, richard n <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, I've got the menu working correctly now in Safari, FF and Opera
> (all on a Mac).
>
> I'm using conditional CSS (if that's what it's called) to reveal the
> relevant sub menus and to highlight the active menus.
>
> Can anyone tell me whether this works in any PC browsers?
>
> I'm currently trying to get it working in IE Mac.
>
> Thanks Richard
>
> HTML:
>
> http://www.richardnicholson.com/testing/menu2/editorial.html
>
> CSS:
>
> http://www.richardnicholson.com/testing/menu2/menu.css

Richard,

It seems to be working OK in IE6 for PC although the positioning of the
sub-menus is a little off.  At the moment they are positioned to high up the
page and therefore intersect with the main menu.

The CSS is working though (if the following is what you intended!).  On the
main menu, the current page is underlined and an underline appears when you
hover on a main menu link.  For the sub-menu, the current page is underlined
and no underline occurs when you hove on a sub-menu link.

Regards

Robin