Brett

I find that site needs horizontal scroll bar in FF if window resized.

Change #mainwrap div in may style sheet to:
#mainwrap {
position:relative;
width:99%
min-width:780px;
max-width:60em;
margin:0 auto;
text-align:left;
font-size:95%;
}

As you know IE6 does not recognise min or max width.

You will also need to change your font-size in the body to 100% (you will of
course also need to look at the rest of your font sizes but this change to
body font tag is a MUST DO).

Ian

BTW. You should also define background in body as not everyone has their
default colour as white - see David Laakso!!