Brett Derry wrote:

> http://www.coopintranet.co.uk/xmas

> When I scale the window in the page width doesn't change (much) until
>  the right hand side of the window hits the right hand side of the
> page. Only then does it change width.
>
> Any ideas?

Yes... :-) ...there's a flaw in your page-centering that makes the page
center badly in all browsers on narrow windows. That also affects the
min/max-expression, so the values you use won't add up and give a smooth
and correct simulation.

Set 'padding: 0;' on body - *not* 'padding:0 8%;', and it will work much
better.

IE6 also throws in a number of bugs. Especially the 'auto-expand' bug is
creating problems - IE6 doesn't respect given dimensions.

I'll have an in-depth look at it and suggest fixes for the other buggy
details, a little later.

regards
        Georg
--