I have sent a couple of messages but have only gotten one reply so I'm not
sure if I'm doing something wrong in my messages, but I hope someone can
help me.

Here is the design I am trying to create
http://www.wonderbabydesigns.com/testing/design.jpg

This is what I have so far without the background images added to the
content area
http://www.wonderbabydesigns.com/testing/final_test.htm

and here's the stylesheet
http://www.wonderbabydesigns.com/testing/final_test.css

The basic layout is based on Skidoo_too
(http://webhost.bridgew.edu/etribou/layouts/skidoo_too/) which uses negative
margins and wrapper divs so that the columns stay the same length. I have
tried to add in the background images but they are breaking everything, so
I'm trying to get the basic structure working correctly first.

Here are the problems I'm having right now:

- The columns all seem to have padding or margins that I can't get rid of. I
tried setting those values to zero but it didn't help

- The left column is a bit too wide and overflowing into the middle column.
It must be the same width as the section above it in the logo image. I've
tried adjusting the width of both the column and the margin behind it but
neither works.

- the right column is either too far to the right in FF or too far to the
left in IE (I think this is also a problem of those mystery margins that I
can't seem to zero out)

- the copyright div in the left column and the photobox div in the right
must each be locked to the exact bottom of the page at
all times in their appropriate column. I can get the entire content in each
column to align to the bottom (though not exactly there, they still hover a
bit), but I can't get the upper content to stay at the top with the lower
content locking to the bottom. Is this even possible with CSS or am I
fighting a losing battle that no browser will allow me to do what I need??

I hope someone will help me.

Robin~