At 5:55 PM -0500 12/3/06, Stephen Oravec wrote:
>Is there any sites that scroll horizontal instead of vertical ?
>
>I tried one today just for the heck of it (had nothing better to do)
>and was wondering where I might find some more info on it .
>
>or if its really worth it.
>
>my example <http://home.comcast.net/%7Es.oravec/index.html>

Different strokes for different folks.

It is most certainly one simple way to show a large number of images.
However, all the images have to load before you can show them.

I won't say it's a bad design idea, because I have all my taste in my
mouth, but most good designers find other ways to present images.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------