On 1/1/07, Donna [EMAIL PROTECTED] Business Connection
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For the life of me I can't find the code that you add so that all
> graphics will load first?

That's because it doesn't exist. The order  in which page elements are
served is dependent on the user's browser, thier network settings
(e.g. number of connections they can use, and whther HTTP 1.1
pipelining is enabled), caching proxies that might be between them and
the server, and quite possibly the wind direction :-)

Background images can be at a double disadvantage because they are
often dependent upon the complete loading of the external css file (if
not cached) as well as the page source.

> I want the background to load first when open a webpage. How can I do
> that?
>
> I hope this is not off topic.

Well, it is nothing to do with css...
--
Richard Grevers, New Plymouth, New Zealand
Hat 1: Development Engineer, Webfarm Ltd.