Jehangir Larry wrote:
> Pls re-check for me? Also any suggestion - how to center those
> 'buttons'?

Change to...
.center { text-align:center; width: 190px;}
...and the buttons will be centered.

The '.center' will otherwise collapse to the width of two buttons, and
there's no width to center within. There's nothing to adjust any
auto-margins against anyway, so no use in those.

> The 'fixed' problem implies I modify the design?

Don't know. That's a design-decision.

The addition of...
* html a#swamiji {position: absolute;}
...will make that anchor appear where it should in IE/win but scrolling
with the page. Nothing will happen in IE/win on :hover though.

Comment: Please don't put my email address inside your stylesheet (or
anywhere else). I don't want it spread around more than it is. If
anything - put my site-address in there. It's on the bottom of this mail
in most mail-agents :-)

regards
        Georg
--