Russ Bombardieri wrote:
> Can someone point me in the direction of a resources that breaks down a
> navigation system similar to the "site map" link found on the Open Cube web
> site (http://www.opencube.com/).  I have a need to develop a navigation
> system that displays data in that type of view.  I know it can be done using
> CSS (an possibly a little unobtrusive JS)... but I am at a loss as to what
> terms to even search on.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thought I'd respond as no-one else had. If you check the source for the
Open Cube page you'll see references to "Ultimate Menus". If you look at
the Open Cube page itself, you'll see they are in fact plugging their
"Infinite Menus" CSS/JS code on that very page. I'm just guessing this
is what they're using for their own menus ;-)

Personally I'm not sure I like the look of the source code its
generated. I can see no reason you couldn't achieve the same affect
(minus some of the dancing balony) with Suckerfish. See
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

--
Sophie Dennis, Creative Director
Cayenne Web Development Limited