Hi Listers,

The site www.syntony.org/2007/diary.html

Don't have access to a mac, so am using snugtech to get screenshots, but
it seems to chop most of my page off at the higher screen widths. I'm
hoping this is a problem with the screenshot, and not with my site.

Also on this particular page (concert diary) the background image on
each div (the alchemical symbols) are positioned so that the colour
version (which is underneath in the image) shouldn't show. It seems to
on some but not others. Wierd - tell me what I have missed.

Finally, on the links to the left, in the safari screenshots only, again
a small band of colour can be seen at the bottom of the symbol in the
unhovered state. This is not the case in FF (windows) and IE 6 & 7. Can
anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks a lot.

David