Hi,

Here are the two page links:

http://www.gentlethreads.com.au/master.html (still in tables)

http://www.gentlethreads.com.au/test.html (tableless version)

CSS:

http://www.gentlethreads.com.au/gentlethreads.css

I'm trying to take link 1 above and make it
tableless (link 2).  My problems are:

1) The background image on the left and right
sides of the tabled version do not fill the
cell/div in FF but do in IE.  In the tableless
version the background doesn't go all the way to
the bottom in either browser version.

2) There is supposed to be a 3-sided 1px green
border around the white box below the image
button in the right cell/div and the white box
should be aligned centered under the image.  In
the tabled version/FF
http://www.gentlethreads.com.au/master.html the
border is there both are correct but IE6 the
border doesn't show up.  In the tableless
version:
http://www.gentlethreads.com.au/test.html the
border is there in both browsers but the alignment is off.

These are the last glitches to work out before
one or the other can become a template for the
rest of the site.  At this point I'm so sick of
trying to figure this out that I don't think I
care if I have to use tables as long as it
works!  Please use small bullets if you want to
shoot me for saying that. I need to have this done tonight!

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Deb • Designer @ PBC Web Design • com