Hi guys,

I've been finding an odd problem with the Son of Suckerfish menu in IE7.
I've Googled it extensively, and tried implementing every IE7 fix I came
across whether it seemed relevant or not, but I just can't get the problem
to go away.

You can see it in action if you go to the (extremely bare bones) example
I've thrown together here:
http://www.frontandback.com.au/test/test.html

Mouse over one of the menu items, press the mouse button, but then move the
mouse slightly before you release the button. Now shift the mouse across the
rest of the top-level menu. All of the sub-menus now refuse to vanish.

Has anyone run into this problem before? More importantly, does anyone know
of a way to fix it?

Cheers,

Seona.