Greetings list,

I've learned a lot by starting to read this list recently and now am trying
my first question.  Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

After noticing that my site's text did not resize in IE 6 and reading some
messages here, I took the advice at
http://www.oliverhodgson.com/articles/friendlyfonts/ and used percentages
and ems to set my font sizes.

Now I find that everything looks as expected in Firefox.  In IE 6, the main
content font-size is a little too large.  In Opera, the sidebar font-size is
a little too small.  On the other hand, fonts resize nicely in IE, so there
is a definite improvement there.  I realize sometimes we have to accept
tradeoffs, but I solicit your advice:

1. Is this the best I can do or is there a way  to make all three browsers
look like Firefox?
2. For usability, is it more important  to  enable font-resizing in IE, or
to get the right size in all three browsers?
3. Any comments you may have about how it works in other browsers you may
try

I am a programmer moonlighting as a designer and relatively new to CSS, so I
know there may be stylistic issues already, but if you care to comment on
that that's fine.

The site: http://www.pithypedia.com/
The style sheet: http://www.pithypedia.com/style.css

Thanks!