> I'm afraid that question has been discussed to death in this list and
> elsewhere. I'd say you just have to decide between "usability" and "right
> size", since usability means that there is no right size.

Surely the "right size", or a t least the right initial size, is the
same size as (most) other sites. By using body { font-size:100% } or
similar, you're immediately making your fonts annoyingly large
compared to the majority who use something like body { font-size:76% }
 - a de facto 'standard' for good reason:

http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/font/

--
Chris Ovenden

http://frontend.blogsome.com