Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

> http://www.trugreen.com/tg/offers/contact.dsp
>
> In IE6 rollover the menus, sooner or later the page content in the white
> area poofs away. You can't get it back without reloading the page.  ...

The <div class="MainContent" id="mainContent"> (or was it MainConTent)
has position:relative, but not haslayout. Add zoom:1 here (this is not
valid, but the page does not validate anyhow).

The rule of thumb is ... never expect a relatively positioned container
to be stable without haslayout.

The hovering the menu system (I did not look into it due to your
description) is just the trigger, not the bug.

Ingo

--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html