On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:18:17 -0400, Arian Hojat wrote:
> I have been looking at some tutorials. and some recommend the usual 'split
> into
> basic.css, typography.css, layout.css, colors.css, etc', but I can see a few
> peoples'
> arguments that to make a change for 1 thing, you might be looking at changing
> alot of
> files. For example, when you want do change layout for the .posts class,

[examples snipped...]

> I was wondering what is best, for a quick job, i'd probably do #3; but for a
> big job I
> wasn't sure what people have figured is best?

I don't think there is a "best". As another reply points out, you *may*
have to consider others having to maintain your code, so that's one
consideration for sure.

So much depends on your general ideas about organization, and any
preferences teams members may have (if you work in a team).

If you have ever shared a household with others, you will realize that
each person has their own ideas about how things should be organized.

My suggestion is to try various schemes, and find which one suits
you personally. You are on the right track just thinking about this -
some kind of organization is surely better than none.  :)

Cordially,
David