hello,

I am having problems with tables that are too wide for a browser window.
The client has existing html code that they cannot change in the near future
and so I have to work with whats already there,
and whats there is very very ugly.

Here is the example: http://www.un-identified.com/ipa/example.html

The containing div doesnt wrap around the whole table in both FF2 and IE7.

Been banging my head on this all day. Hopefully someone can help.

Note:
There are validation errors, but I dont think they are critical. They are
there mainly because someone who didn't know much about html coded this
whole application
and I purposefully kept those errors in there, because i want to be able
just apply this design right over what they already have and fix the code as
I go.

Thanks,
Parag