Yep. that's one of the problems I'm trying to fix. I have two
divs, one floated right, one floated left. I was trying to
push the panorama across both divs by absolute positioning,
but that doesn't work well. That's point 3 on my list - is there
another way to do this, or some way to force the "back" text
down so that it's no covered up?
andy