Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to begin a site in a couple of weeks for a disability
organisation and am trying to get it as accessible as possible, so
I'm really thinking about my CSS.

Although I've done a few sites now with CSS (could never go back to
table design) the penny just hasn't dropped with font sizes no matter
what I read... obviously my brain just doesn't work with ems, %, px sizes.

So if anyone has a few mins to give me some thoughts on any
accessible CSS problems or things to think of and if someone can tell
me if this logic is correct:

In the CSS

body{
  font-size: 12px;
}
would translate through the styles as:

div#container{
font-size: 1.5em;
}
font size 18px for the container?

Or do you have to put an em size in the body?

As soon as I get a page together I'll put it up and ask for a
hammering to iron out any quirks... I really want to do this well for
them and another one is in the wings to do the same.

Hope a few people have worked on these issues.

As always thanks tons in advance.

Vicki
PS
Something I should say - I never could get the i before e except
after c rule as for me there's before ie or before ei...

It is any wonder I don't get ems ;-)