Omitade Adediran wrote:
> I have been reading and reading until my brain just feels like mush..
[trimmed]

I know the feeling. This stuff can be terribly frustrating at times...

I think that it might be a good idea to just get a simple page working
cross-browser for starters. http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/un
html
~dL

This is extremely helpful. I have gotten the source code and will go through
my style sheet line by line to see what you did in comparison to what I did.
I hope that I can learn--there is much to be said about self-teaching but it
looks like I really need to take a couple of classes. Unfortunately, I have
nothing like that around where I live.

Any comment on the css validator comment,  Servlet has thrown
exception:javax.servlet.ServletException: Timed out.  ? What it means?

So, thank you so very much, David. Now on to the other page which I fear is
much worse.

Omitade

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/