Well, it looks like I will be removing the javascript menu for the page so
maybe that will take care of it. But, if I didn't how do I go about filing a
bug report?

 Rafael wrote:

    Interesting, it may be something worth to file a bug report. I could
validate it by writing the path directly to the css (not the html), but
I still get the error you mention when writing the path to the page.

    The market.html page is a static page, right? If not, it could be
some sort of problem in your back-end.