Hello.

The following site is behaving rather badly in Internet Explorer. I
wonder whether anybody has any suggestions as to how to get the
'splash' text correctly, or whether my current method of positioning
things is a bad one, etc.

http://rahulgonsalves.com/WDD/

As it is a site intended for World Disability Day, I am trying to
make sure that it remains accessible to people with disabilities. Any
suggestions on that count are also welcome. Non-CSS related
suggestions and ideas off-list please. Feel free to be as harsh :-).

There are only four pages so far, as we are still in the 'template-
refining' stage - so please ignore the dead links.

Best,
  - Rahul.