On Dec 22, 2007 11:48 AM, Gunlaug Sørtun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jeroen wrote:
>
> > I see you added a width of 510px to the details container, the problem is
> > I don't know the size beforehand, it changes with every photo. The pblog
> > software I use only gives out the width of the photo (533px) in this case.
> >
> > Is there a way to do it with percentages / relative? I can hack it in with
> > javascript easily, but this will cripple it when JS is disabled.
>
> Reducing styling of details to a minimum and include a 'hasLayout'
> trigger, will work reasonably well...
>
> #details {
> padding:10px;
> height: 1%;
>
> }

Thanks that works like a charm. See: <http://test.intellit.nl/test.html>.

How does the aligning of the floats work? When they both have the same
font-size,
they align perfectly. The top and bottom are aligned the same. (I'm
using outline-blocklevel
elements in the webdeveloper toolbar).

When I change the font size (like in the URL) for some reason the
smallest float goes down
a bit; it doesn't align at the top. I expected the bottom not the be
at the same height, but not
the top. Why does it work that way?

--
Jeroen