Hi,

I''m working on a design for a photo blog, and stumbled upon an
overflow issue for
which I can't find the cause.

I copied all relevant code to a test file: URL:
http://test.intellit.nl/test.html

As you can see there is overflow for the X and Y axis, but I only
expect the Y axis
to be overflowing. What is causing this behavior? And how can I fix
this? I suppose
it has to do with box model which I probably interpret incorrectly?

HTML & css is valid (CSS partly because of opacity stuff for
IE/mozilla failing;)

Another question is; I want to have the Title and other text on the
right on the same
line. I can't get it to float correctly. I want to separate it in two
different columns,
one 70%, other 30% of max - width.

Thanks a lot for your time.

--