davoud

Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:39:31 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [css-d] Centering multiple floated blocksCC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for the responses. I apologize if I wasn't clear. I't not #featurecontainer
that I'm trying to keep centered, it's the floated divs inside. If I remove any
number of those floated divs, they will no longer be centered unless I adjust
the width for .featureMerch. I'm trying to do it without having to adjust that
width. Michael
On Jan 11, 2008 3:26 PM, DAVOUD TOHIDY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Michael, I guess you have forgotten to add margin:0 auto to #featurecontainer
in your css.
 > constant. There will be anywhere from 1-6.  I don't think CSS can do
 > anything in this regard. Interested in hearing about that myself. davoud

Your chance to win great prizes with TELUS and Windows Live Messenger for
Mobile. Click here for more information!