Hello all,

I have a container holding 6 floated divs, each containing an image and a
few lines of text. My first goal was to be able to center all the floats so
they take up all the space in the containing div which I think I
accomplished. The test page is here:
http://www.basalweb.com/test/dltest3.html.

The problem I have now is that the number of those floated divs won't be
constant. There will be anywhere from 1-6. Is there any way to have them
always display centered in the containing div without editing the width in
the css or do I have to resort to JS for this? The floated divs don't
necessarily have to take up the entire space, it's more important that
they're centered.

As always, you're help is greatly appreciated!

Michael