I'm still working on the page that I had asked for help on before
(www.stainlessband.com/index.html) and I'm having an issue with the
width of the wrapper div. When I designed the page I did so on my
laptop, which has a maximum screen resolution of 1024x768. But my
desktop PC is set on 1152x864 and when I pull up the page in the browser
there is background space between the graphics and the outer edges of
the wrapper div. This isn't the intended design, as I want no space
between the graphics and the wrapper.

This is the current code for the #wrapper ID here:

    #wrapper {
        background-color:#999999;
        height:700px;
        letter-spacing:-1px;
        margin:0pt auto;
        position:relative;
        text-align:left;
        width:760px;
        word-spacing:-2px;
    }

I've tried taking out the "position: relative" property and putting in
"margin-left" and "margin-right" properties both set to auto, but it
doesn't make a difference either way. I've also tried adding a "float:
inherit" property to no avail.

I figure that the conflict exists with the width property and the screen
resolution on my desktop, but there's got to be a way to overcome that
problem. Am I wrong with setting the width property to 760px or is it
something else I'm missing or that I have set wrong?

Thanks
~Jason