I use Dreamweaver but in code mode. I don't like using
their layout mode. I can equally code by hand in a
real simple editor like notepad. I guess you learn
from experience to never mention things like "I use
Dreamweaver" on interviews or state it in your resume,
because even though you could be coding by hand within
a wysiwyg people get the wrong idea about your
capabilities.

On a different note, is the list now accepting posts
that are off topic? I've noticed a few OT posts as of
late without the usual flags from the admins. Just
wondering . . .

BTW, great work Scott!!!

Elli

everything was