Due to a resounding lack of interest (of the few people that emailed, some
even emailed just to let me know that in the past such ideas didn't develop
much momentum), and conflicting requests from those who were interested (I
got a few "don't bother with anything but _____" requests), it doesn't look
like such a survey would be worth the effort. (Maybe people feel differently
and just haven't expressed that opinion. If so, I'd be happy to reconsider.)

If anyone is interested in general web development habits, I'd suggest
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/2007surveyresults. It'd be nice to see a
survey focused on css development habit, but it would be silly to go to the
effort of development if there's very limited interest.

Regards (and apologies for the slightly off topic post),
Zach