Page in question: http://inourpath.com/intro.html

I am still having problem with the bottom menu line breaking to a second
line in IE 6 and IE7. The "MAP" is breaking to a second line. The menu is
in the nav div which is centered within the bottom_menu div (the
bottom_menu div is exactly the width of the content area (530px). To
center the nav div I set the width and made the left and right margins
auto.

I feel the problem might be with the size of the text in IE. I've got the
menu items set at a font size of x-small.

If the problem is because IE is making the size of the text a bit bigger
(and therefore moving the last menu item to a second line) how can I get
the menu to have some breathing room and expand width if it needs to, but
still stay centered?

Thx. Jeff