Hello everyone -

I have had some help through this list in getting this site to where it is,
now I need some help debugging it.  My main areas of concern are IE 6 and 7,
but any other browser checks would be great.

My specific concerns:

In IE 6 - The right column gets pushed down and under the left column in the
main content area.  The orange navigation bar is too far right.  The green
header backgrounds are too tall in the main content area.

In IE 7 - The 3px border under the orange navigation bar is missing....  The
bar sits tight against the green border.

>From what I can tell, it looks good in Firefox, Opera, and Netscape (I know,
it is no longer supported).  The new beta version of Safari for Windows has
some issues with it.  I have never seen this site on a Mac, can someone out
there hook me up with any issues.

Here is the HTML address:
http://www.eddysound.com/rrc/index_help.html(validates to Strict
1.0)

Here is the CSS link: http://www.eddysound.com/rrc/main_help.css (has a few
issues / warnings when validated)

Thanks in advance for any help.  I am starting to move out of the
development stage of this site to adding content and I want everything to be
tight and looking good.

Matt Stoneback