Greetings all.

Need a site check:

http://www.myrvspace.com/rv-dealers/rv-dealers.php

Don't mind the CSS or layout. I know it needs a lot of work, and
unfortunately it will never get done unless we're not given any more
projects to add onto the site. Frankly, it's been patched together by
numerous rush jobs.

Anyway, I'm getting a single complaint about there being some weird line at
the bottom. Now, I know in Firefox on widescreen monitors (it seems) the
background somehow stops and shows the color below the image. I think it
might just be my computer and add-ons.

What I'm just hoping for is that the background looks like it's fading from
a dark blue to a light blue and back. Thanks for your help.

-Jack Timmons