Matthew Stoneback wrote:

> IE6 & IE7 issue: The main navigation area located in the upper left area has
> spaces between the images I am using as links.  This does not display this
> way in any other browser (that I am aware of).  They appear to be
> approximately 2 to 3 pixels in height.

I may be missing the obvious, but in a side-by-side on screen comparison
of IE/6.0. IE/7.0, and Mac Firefox/2.0.0.14 I see no difference,

> I was also wondering how I could center the text "Contact Us" vertically in
> the green bar located across the top of the large image.
> Thanks in advance for fixing any issues or giving advice.
>
> http://www.eddysound.com/msc/index.html

This will, more or less (and that's all that really counts in my book),
center it vertically:
#topBreak {
height: /*17px amend*/2.75em;
padding-top: 0.5em;/*add*/}

Trivial pursuits:

1/ Never write "site check" for a subject line without validating the
document fist.
2/ To this selector:
.container {background-color:#fff; /*add*/}
3/ Remember, not to forget, that the vast majority of your users will be
on IE. Make it /easy/ for children of all ages to scale the fonts in
that browser.
4/ All things considered-- nice work!

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/