The cms "module" pulls a link from the xml - right now they dont want that
link to be clickable (do not want linked  page to be viewed)- but they
want the link text to remain
so they want the "link text to remain" - but actual link gone

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> The reason is "that's what the client wants"
>
> But you haven't told _what_ he wants. Just saying "I want links that are
> not links" is not a description.
>
>> <<<there are ways to
>>> prevent links from _looking_ like links, thereby making it less
>>> probable that users click on them,>>>
>>
>> This is proabbly the best to do in my situation
>
> Then there's quite a lot you can do, such as
>
> :link, :visited {
> display: none;
> visibility: hidden;
> font-size: 1px;
> color: black;
> background: black;
> text-decoration: none;
> position: absolute;
> left: -9999999px; }
>
> but some of this may have effects that the client does not like. So what
> does he want?
>
> Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
> http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

Oh threats of Hell and Hopes of Paradise!
One thing is certain—This Life flies;
One thing is certain and the rest is Lies;
The Flower that once has blown for ever dies.
                   -The Rubáiyát of Omar
                     Khayyam of Naishapur