Erik Harris wrote:
> I'm setting up a small site with WordPress, and am having trouble
> getting my footer to the bottom of its containing DIV.
>
> http://www.vantagehoa.org/wordpress/regional-info/
>
> 1 - How do I get the "footer" DIV to the bottom of the "body" DIV?
> 2 - How do I vertically center the content in the "footer" DIV?
> (currently one span and one DIV, but I've tried two DIVs as well)
>

> FWIW, I'm testing primarily in Firefox 3.0B5, but will also test in IE 7
> and IE6 once everything is looking good in FF (all on WinXP).

Fixed position is not the easiest thing to pull off in IE/6 as it is not
supported. Good idea to code to FF and Opera.  Better idea to code to FF
and Opera with /very frequent checks/ back to IE/7 *and* IE/6.
These are two methods for bringing IE/6 on board.

<http://limpid.nl/lab/css/fixed/left-sidebar-and-footer>
<http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/moa_8d.html>

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/