Ysgrifennodd Gunlaug Sørtun:
> <snip />
>
> All browsers at my end show the same.
>
> If you want the paragraph-text to line up with the image, you'll have to
> zero out the top margin, like so...
>
> #content p.thumbnaillist {
>      font-size: 90%;
>      margin-top: 0;
> }
>
> ...(pay attention to the added specificity).

Yes.  That's what I wanted.  It's what I get in Opera, IE6 and Konq (all
on Linux).  FF is the only one this end that doesn't do that.  I checked
FF on Windows as well and it's the same - so I implemented your fix
above, and all is well.  I don't understand why the added specificity
was needed, though.  Could you explain that to me, please?

> I'll also suggest the following additions/modifications...
>
> .thumbnailleft {
>      clear: left;
> }
>
> div.temp {
>      clear:both;
>      font-size: 1px;
>      line-height: 0;
>      height: 0;
>      overflow: hidden;
> }
>
> ...to make sure all browsers keep things in line.

I'm onto it as we speak.

:)

Many thanks to both you and David.

Cheers