Ysgrifennodd Del Wegener:
> I checked it in FF and it looks fine.  However, in IE7, the Menu/links
> on the left are all messed up.
>  The boxes are quite narrow (they appear to be the right length) so
> the words do not fit inside, as you move down the menu the boxes are
> all presented before the "Contact and Mailing"
>
> Del

It does too.  I'd not checked IE7, foolishly thinking that if it was OK
in standards browsers and IE6, it'd be OK in IE7.  I haven't got a clue
what to do about this ...

Ah!  Fixed it (I think).  There's a mistake in my conditional comments.
I've got:

        <!--[if lte IE 7]>
            /* for IE/6 */
            ul#c1 li a {
            height : 0;
            }
            ul#c2 li a {
            height : 0;
            }
        <![endif]-->

I need <!--[if lt IE 7]> ...

Works for this page, anyhow.  So I'll do the others and see how we go.

Many thanks for pointing that out.  Saved my blushes a bit there, I think.

Cheers

Peter