Hi folks,

Before I ask for help, let me warn everyone that the code I'm about to point
you to does not validate. And I do not (at the moment) have
access/permission to make it so.

But if you're willing to take a look, I'd appreciate any opinions on the
problem.

It involves the integration of a CSS/Javascript menu generated by OpenCube's
QuickMenu. I have contacted their support regarding the issue; but the
problem seems not to be in their code, but in its interaction with other
styling or Javascript within the page. And it's creating an effect I've
never seen before.

You may view an example at http://sitedirectorcssdev4.quilldesign.com. In IE
6 and 7, and in Safari, the drop-down/flyout menus which descend from
"Category 1" and "Category 2" work correctly.

But in Firefox, on both Mac and PC, the sub-menus will often disappear even
while hovered over. Typical behavior is for the menus to appear correctly to
start with, then begin to disappear as one moves around. For example, start
with Category 1, then go to Sub-Category 3, then move out to
Sub-sub-category Five.

I know I'm asking for help on something that can't be tested properly at the
moment. I'm just hoping it's something that someone may have run into
previously, and can point me in a direction for troubleshooting.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
Thanks,

Tom