Christopher wrote:
> I have one giant image with 3 areas specific for links, I don't want the
> whole image just 3 specific areas of the giant image, when I read up on
> sprites most of the examples were little buttons so how do I go about
> doing it this way which I have laid out ?
>
> Christopher

It is very difficult understand your continuing question (s) without
some sort of diagram; or, better yet, a clickable link to the
page/problem in question. I am sure you know what you want. But
something more tangible than a rather incomprehensible 53 word long
sentence will help others get the picture, and, perhaps, enable them to
give you a specific answer. In the meantime, maybe this will help:
<http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/vertical05.htm>