Alright, what I am after is if I have one giant graphic with, three
smaller areas that will be buttons within the giant graphic, how
do I create roll over effects in this way ?
 From all the examples I have seen from links given to me by the great
people of this list most of them show small buttons not buttons
within giant graphic files with other stuff within the graphic file as well.