Bill Brown wrote:
> Olivier Sannier wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I have looked around for a way to create round boxes using CSS and
>> images but I'm not quite there yet. Looking around on the web, I came
>> across lots of different techniques but I'm quite puzzled as to how to
>> implement it because I have a very particular setup. Basically, I cannot
>> change the HTML that is available for me to work with and it's limited
>> to this :

> Hi Olivier,
>
> Try this:
> http://www.theholiergrail.com/tests/rctest/index.html
>
> (I've also included the source below.)
>
> Your HTML configuration was a little different than the example on
> 456BereaStreet, so I just wrote it based around your specific code.
>
> I tested it on IE6/WinXP, IE7/WinXP, Safari 3.1.1/WinXP, Opera
> 9.50/WinXP, Firefox 3/WinXP, Firefox 3/Ubuntu 8.04 and Opera
> 9.50/Ubuntu. They all seemed ok. IE6 is showing a weird redraw issue
> occasionally, even with the hasLayout and relative positioning applied,
> but I don't have any real answers (or concerns even really) about that.

Thanks for this, it does look very promising indeed.
However, I tried it in my own page and it does not quite work as
expected. I posted the results at this address :

http://obones.free.fr/cssbox/

There must be something I'm not doing right.
Note that, as you surely guessed, the page there is just a static
version of a generated page. I believe it shows a fair set of all the
"boxes" I'll have in the website, and as you seen all they have in
common is what I showed in my previous email.

Thanks again for your help, it is very much appreciated.

Regards
Olivier