Olivier Sannier wrote:
[snip]
> If it doesn't take you away from other more useful tasks, well, yes. But
> I can live without it.
>
>> Try this in your style sheet for the Popular Articles link:
>> ul li a {display:block;}
>>
> Does not seem to help at all. The only difference I see is the return of
> the "dot" infront of the item.

Olivier,

This code ought to give you what you're looking for in most browsers.
MSIE doesn't support the after/content pseudo-element/property, so you'd
have to try expressions or some other solutions to provide the same look
for your IE users:

.box-title h1:after {
/* To indicate a separation between title and content */
  border-bottom:             2px groove white;
  content:                   ' ';
  display:                   block;
  }
ul,