Heya all,

Just done some footer work on this page and want to know if the page
is rendering without flaws in most peoples browsers.
http://cedd.raez.net/cedd.html

I've ran it through all the modern browsers on my work Mac and if
anyone ideally could put it through its paces on IE6 that would be
very very appreciated. I need to know if the page scales correctly
with decreasing window widths and font size changes.

It's also using a new IEpngfix which was causing a minor rendering
issue in IE6 earlier which I'm thinking may have gone. The right
border should be even from the top of the page to the bottom.

Thanks for any help. Kind Regards

Wesley Lamont