> Just done some footer work on this page and want to know if the page
> is rendering without flaws in most peoples browsers.
> http://cedd.raez.net/cedd.html

It does not render correctly in IE6 - the "Gray" areas (designed by and
other) one floats all the way to the left and the other all the way to the
right - so they aren't contained in your footer div.  The remainder of the
footer then shows in a division underneath these "splitting divs".   This
also pushes the page to wide at resolutions under1200.

I haven't figured out the fix for it though I'm still fiddling.

Susan

--
Susan R. Grossman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]