On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:39:46 +0800, WEZ! wrote:
> Heya all,
>
> Just done some footer work on this page and want to know if the page is
> rendering
> without flaws in most peoples browsers. http://cedd.raez.net/cedd.html
>
> I've ran it through all the modern browsers on my work Mac and if anyone
> ideally could
> put it through its paces on IE6 that would be very very appreciated. I need
> to know if
> the page scales correctly with decreasing window widths and font size changes.
>
> It's also using a new IEpngfix which was causing a minor rendering issue in
> IE6 earlier
> which I'm thinking may have gone. The right border should be even from the
> top of the
> page to the bottom.

The footer, all pages, has problems with alignment and a large gap
above it, especially at other than "medium" text size.

On a wide window, the right-hand column expands and the content
displays flush right. Not a show-stopper though.

A non-CSS issue: I went to the Contact page then used the link
to Researchers that's in the first paragraph. While the link worked,
I then got a dozen alerts, all saying "IEPNGFix: Children of positioned
element are unclickable: <DIV>".

I am using an IE "standalone" version of IE6 (not a good test of
PNG transparency) and have the DebugBar installed -- the alert
*may* be coming from that.

Cordially,
David